[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[InetBib] International Open Science Conference // Berlin // 11. bis 12.3.2020
- Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 13:49:35 +0000
- From: "Siegfried, Doreen via InetBib" <inetbib@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [InetBib] International Open Science Conference // Berlin // 11. bis 12.3.2020
we cordially invite you to the International Open Science Conference. The
conference will take place in Berlin from 11 to 12 March 2020. URL:
The Open Science Conference 2020 is the 7th international conference of the
Leibniz Research Alliance Open Science<https://www.leibniz-openscience.de/>. It
provides a unique forum for researchers, librarians, practitioners,
infrastructure providers, decision makers in politics and science, publishers,
and other important stakeholders to discuss the latest and future developments
around Open Science.
The conference addresses topics around Open Science such as:
* Innovations to support Open Science practices
* Application and acceptance of Open Science support in scientific
* Scientific benefit of Open Science practices and their impact in society
* Open Science education and science communication to the broad public
*The conference is an interactive forum with lectures, short talks, poster
sessions and a panel discussion.*
The panel "Open Science - who is left behind?" focuses on the impact of Open
Science practices in academia, industry, and policy-making. It aims to engage
researchers and Open Science practitioners who are often important gatekeepers
as well as enablers for engagement in participatory research. Questions to be
· How can Open Science help to foster the uptake of scientific
expertise in academia, industry, and deliberative processes (policy-making)?
· What other factors might affect the uptake of research in and beyond
· Will Open Science introduce new, unintended barriers and inequalities?
We would be delighted to welcome you in Berlin in spring.
Location: H4 Hotel Alexanderplatz
Twitter Hashtag: #osc2020
The International Open Science Conference is a joint venture of ZBW - Leibniz
Information Centre for Economics<http://www.zbw.eu/en/> and Leibniz Research
Alliance Open Science<https://www.leibniz-openscience.de/>.
DR DOREEN SIEGFRIED
Head of Marketing and Public Relations
ZBW -Leibniz Information Centre for Economics
Düsternbrooker Weg 120
T: +49 431 8814-455
F: +49 431 8814-520
Listeninformationen unter http://www.inetbib.de.