[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[InetBib] Stellenausschreibung EPFL, Lausanne, Schweiz : wissenschaflticher Bibliothekar
- Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 11:25:31 +0000
- From: Kratz Isabelle <isabelle.kratz@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: [InetBib] Stellenausschreibung EPFL, Lausanne, Schweiz : wissenschaflticher Bibliothekar
To reinforce its team, the EPFL Library (Ecole polytechnique fédérale de
Lausanne, Switzerland)is looking for an
Information specialist (full time)
Trainer in IL (Information Literacy), additionally in charge of the liaison
with the School of Engineering
As a member of the department "User services and training" and in close
collaboration with other library departments, you will have to:
* Liaise with the School of Engineering
* Promote library services to researchers, teachers and students
* Collect and work out the needs for documentation and scientific and technical
information of the liaison community
* Participate in library collections development
* Be part of the training team in information literacy, specifically for groups
of Bachelor, Master and PHD students
* Create training tools (tutorials, MOOCs , etc.).
* Participate in the physical and virtual helpdesk
* Contribute to the projects of the department and of the Library
* University degree in sciences with experience in academic libraries OR degree
in information sciences, completed by an extensive experience in academic
libraries specialized in science.
* Experience in users training
* Very good knowledge of the documentary environment and its challenges in an
* Spirit of initiative, ability to work in a team, proactive personality
* Service and customer oriented, confident in interpersonal relationships
* Strong interest for public communication and facilitation and monitoring of
* Versatility, rigor and autonomy at work
* Oral and written French (minimum level C1) and English (minimum level B1).
Knowledge of German would be appreciated.
Taking up of duties .as soon as possible
Further information can be obtained from Mrs Guilaine BAUD - VITTOZ , Head of
User Services and Training to users by e-mail : guilaine.vittoz@xxxxxxxx
Listeninformationen unter http://www.inetbib.de.