[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[InetBib] Call for papers on "Information Architecture : a useful and operational concept ?"
- Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 13:03:39 +0200 (CEST)
- From: "Joachim SCHOPFEL" <joachim.schopfel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [InetBib] Call for papers on "Information Architecture : a useful and operational concept ?"
Call for Papers
For a special issue of the Journal « Etudes de communication » n° 41
« Information Architecture : a useful and operational concept ?
Journal website : http://edc.revues.org/
Coordinated by: Ghislaine Chartron (DICEN, CNAM-INTD), Stéphane Chaudiron
(GERiiCO, University of Lille 3) and Madjid Ihadjadene (Paragraphe,
University of Paris 8).
We sollicit proposals in the following areas:
- The theoretical foundations of information architecture,
- Information architecture methods and techniques,
- Cultural issues in information architecture,
- Development of information architecture in organizations,
- Differentiated architecture design for different media (websites, mobile
devices, graphic tablets?),
- Digital content structuring and editing and content strategies,
- Organization, representation and mediation of information content, -
Interface design and information design (conception, contextualization,
- Information access, ?findability?, ?usability?
- User experience,
- Information architecture and cognitive transformations,
- User-centered conception and evaluation methods
All submissions will go through a two-part review process:
1- Submission of a 1500-2000 word abstract which should include a
presentation of objectives and principle arguments, explain the
originality of the paper and provide key bibliographical references,
2- For accepted abstracts, a second evaluation will take place for final
papers (30 000 characters including spaces)
Papers will be peer-reviewed by at least two anonymous referees.
Instructions for authors are available at the journal
Abstracts should be submitted in Word (.doc) or PDF and sent to the
following email addresses:
Abstract submissions may be made in French or English. The final article
should be written in French.
December 15 2012: Abstract submission deadline
January 15 2013: Notification of acceptance
May 15 2013: Preliminary version of the papers
May 15, 2013: Final version of accepted articles due
December 2013: Publication date (paper and digital)
Université Charles-de-Gaulle Lille 3
Directeur ANRT & Dpt SID
F - 59653 Villeneuve d'Ascq Cedex
Tél ++33 (0)320 41 7329
ou ++33 (0)688 35 0147
Listeninformationen unter http://www.inetbib.de.