[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[InetBib] DBpedia Masterclass @ CDW on Dec 2
- Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 11:06:33 +0100
- From: DBpedia via InetBib <inetbib@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [InetBib] DBpedia Masterclass @ CDW on Dec 2
We are proud to announce that we will organize the masterclass “DBpedia
Knowledge Graph Tutorial for Beginners” at the Connected Data World
event. The masterclass will take place online on December 2, 2021 at
4:15pm CET and it targets existing and potential new users of DBpedia,
developers that wish to learn basics about the DBpedia Knowledge Graph
and learn how to replicate and deploy DBpedia on a local infrastructure
as well as Linked Data and Knowledge Graph adopters.
In this masterclass, participants will learn how to consume the DBpedia
Knowledge Graph (KG) with the least amount of effort. The masterclass
will introduce the DBpedia KG and explain its dataset partitions.
Particular focus will be put on “usability”. On a selected use case, we
will explain the process of working with DBpedia KG and DBpedia
technology stack (DBpedia Databus, DBpedia Spotlight, DBpedia Docker)
and illustrate the potential and the benefits of using DBpedia.
# Quick Facts
- Web URL:
- When: December 2, 2021 at 4:15pm CET
- Where: The tutorial will be organized online.
- Please register at the Connected Data World website to be part of the
masterclass. Get your ticket here:
- Jan Forberg, DBpedia
- Johannes Frey, DBpedia
- Milan Dojchinovski, DBpedia / Czech Technical University in Prague
- Julia Holze, InfAI, DBpedia
- Sebastian Hellmann, DBpedia
We are looking forward to meeting you online!
on behalf of the DBpedia Association
Listeninformationen unter http://www.inetbib.de.