[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[InetBib] Save the date for Elag 2020
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 12:08:59 +0000
- From: "Peil, Vitali via InetBib" <inetbib@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [InetBib] Save the date for Elag 2020
Liebe Kolleginnen und Kollegen,
folgende Information leite ich gerne auch an diese Liste weiter. Ein Call for
Papers wird in Kürze veröffentlicht.
Mit besten Grüßen
Von: Boheemen, Peter van <peter.vanboheemen@xxxxxx>
Gesendet: Freitag, 22. November 2019 13:32
An: Boheemen, Peter van
Betreff: Save the date for Elag 2020 !!
ELAG Save the date
Contribute to and join the ELAG conference!
ELAG is Europe’s premier conference on the application of information
technology in libraries and documentation centers. For over forty years, the
ELAG (European Library Automation Group) Conference has provided library and IT
professionals with the opportunity to discuss new technologies, to review
on-going developments, and to exchange best practices.
The next ELAG conference will take place in Riga, Latvia from 09 to 12 June
2020. A call for proposals will be sent at the beginning of December.
The principal goals of ELAG conference are to:
· Promote knowledge sharing, collaboration, and mutual understanding of
new library and archive technologies and services;
· Connect people working in libraries, archives, museums, and software
development projects within and across those domains;
· Study the impact of changing user expectations and behaviours;
· Collaborate on navigating evolving library standards and the effects on
· Define common principles for library automation by sharing best
practices and defining new standards;
· Foster exchanges about data, software and documentation beyond the scope
of any single technology, vendor, or toolset;
The ELAG conference provide a bridge between technologists, metadata experts,
archivists, management to study the impact of automation technology in a
changing library and archive landscape. Make yourself heard and participate in
Listeninformationen unter http://www.inetbib.de.