[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[InetBib] [Participate in our study and find your most similar famous economist and win a Amazon 50 euro voucher]
- Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 14:03:23 +0100
- From: Chifumi Nishioka <chni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [InetBib] [Participate in our study and find your most similar famous economist and win a Amazon 50 euro voucher]
Our experiment is about social media. By participating in our
experiment, we will make recommendations for scientific publications in
the broader field of economics, based on 12 different strategies. The
recommendations are generated based on a user profile determined from
social media activities. All you need is to be an active Twitter user!
You can participate in our experiment by clicking on:Start the
Your effort: ~15 minutes.
- Provide us your public Twitter handle
- Receive your experiment URL after some computation in the background
- Evaluate recommendations as interesting or not interesting
- You have a public Twitter account and tweet in English
- You twitter about economic topics in a broader sense including
information science, information management, social science and politics
- Find the most similar economist among 26 famous economists based on
your tweet content
- Find out your main topics in economics you are twittering about
- Chance to win one of two Amazon 50eurovoucher
Please note: No personal or sensitive data is collected in this experiment!
We are serious researchers and serious about our experiments. We do not
Have fun and learn about your social media behavior!
Please help me in accomplishing my PhD thesis by participating in the
Kiel University and Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (ZBW)
Listeninformationen unter http://www.inetbib.de.