[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[InetBib] Stellenangebot Thomson Reuters (München) - Director Content Technology
- Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 14:25:24 +0000
- From: <stefan.winneke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [InetBib] Stellenangebot Thomson Reuters (München) - Director Content Technology
Thomson Reuters sucht für den Standort München zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt
einen Abteilungsleiter / eine Abteilungsleiterin Content Technology.
The role of the Director Content Technology will be to lead the analysis,
development, maintenance and production functions in the patent content
Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct day-to-day activities of 5 teams with more than 40 people based in
Munich, London and the US.
- Manage the development managers and individual contributors working on
development and support of systems to process and store patent information and
to supply it to internal and external consumers.
- Manage team leads that are responsible for ongoing processing and supply of
data and products with regard to service, quality and timeliness.
- Develop, communicate and deliver strategies necessary to enhance services and
- Close cooperation with development and operations teams in various parts of
the organization on content strategy and integration of content assets.
- Drive overall direction of content development projects. Work with shared
services and senior management across the organization to determine priorities
and communicate technology impacts throughout the decision making process.
- Forecast and plan resources for capital projects, maintenance and production
work. Make resourcing recommendations and decisions.
- Facilitate a work culture that promotes the development and retention of
high-performing technology staff.
- Act as member of the local management team in Munich
Education and Previous Experience:
- 5+ plus years experience leading technology teams including at least 3 with
supervisory responsibility for manager or team-lead positions.
- Degree in computer science or related field preferred
- Background in technology, including software development experience, content
design, XML and related technologies. Familiarity with full text search engines
and relational databases is an advantage.
- Proven ability to plan and manage complex software development projects and
production processes. The applicant must demonstrate that he or she is
process-driven and understands the importance of content quality and timeliness.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills with a demonstrated ability to
make critical decisions on a timely fashion.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to
interact across the organization, partnering with the Directors and VPs of
Technology and Software Development, Product Management, Shared Services and
other groups, in both German and English.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships across a global
- Ability to interpret, shape and communicate company vision and implement
solutions to meet the strategic needs of the business.
- Ability to work proactively and effectively in a fast-paced, complex and
dynamic environment. Provide process improvement recommendations and increase
operational efficiencies by using technology and innovation.
- High attention to detail and accuracy, and a very systematic work style.
- Knowledge of intellectual property (IP) would be advantageous.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills for both English and German languages.
Contact: Beate Lutz, Tel.: +49 89/54756-155
Director Content Technology / Managing Director
Thomson Reuters / IP Solutions
This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains
information that may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an
intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this
e-mail and any attachments. Certain required legal entity disclosures can be
accessed on our website.<http://thomsonreuters.com/prof_disclosures/>
Listeninformationen unter http://www.inetbib.de.