[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[InetBib] Subject : Traineeships at Cedefop - European Union Agency - records manager / archivist
- Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 11:40:37 +0300
- From: "BRENNER, Bettina" <bettina.brenner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [InetBib] Subject : Traineeships at Cedefop - European Union Agency - records manager / archivist
The EU Agency Cedefop based in Thessaloniki is offering a 9-month traineeship
in the field of Records Management / Archiving starting on 1 October 2012.
* Traineeship in records management
* Processing transfer/destruction of files
* Assisting the Directorate in inventorying and transferring files from the
Directorate's office to the Archives room.
* Assisting with drafting records management policies and procedures
* Assisting with the day-to-day management of the records repository in
Cedefop's Enterprise Content Management System (ECMS)
* Some library-related tasks such as shelving books and periodicals
* Degree in Records Management, Archives, or Library and Information Studies
* Fluency in English and knowledge of another Community language
* IT literacy
* Knowledge of a filing system
* Some experience in office work
* Knowledge of EU framework
A monthly grant between EUR 750-1000 is offered.
For further information and on-line application please visit:
Deadline for the submission of applications 24 April 2012, at 12:00 Greek time
(CET + 1).
Applications can only be submitted on line.
Listeninformationen unter http://www.inetbib.de.